Accidents can happen to anyone at any time. But with Staingard Plus, you can put your mind at ease knowing that if an accident happens to your new furniture, they are there to put it right for you. Staingard Plus is a specialist upholstery insurance scheme, that starts the moment your furniture is delivered, for a period of 5 years. Staingard is available in three increasingly comprehensive levels of protection: Level 1 – Stains; Level 2 – Stains and Accidental Damage; and Level 3 – Stains, Accidental Damage and Structural Damage.
Level 1 – Stains
- Shoe polish
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and Dye from Newspaper Print or Clothing, Including Denim
- All food stuff & drink, including coffee, ketchup & cola
Level 2 – Stains and Accidental Damage
- Level 1 stain protection
- Dents or Chips
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet Damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
Level 3 – Stains, Accidental Damage and Structural Damage
- Level 1 & 2 protection
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminated finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and Breakage of Metal Components
- Failure of Recliner Mechanisims Including Electrical
Motors and Associated Electric Components
Should you be unfortunate enough to have a problem with your new furniture, that falls within your level of protection, Staingard will resolve the issue at no extra cost. You can call Staingard’s Claim Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staingard can then offer you advice on how to resolve the problem yourself. If this cannot be done, Staingard will arrange for a member of their national team of professional service technicians to visit your home. Should the technician be unsuccessful, Staingard will replace the damaged or stained part of your furniture.
Please note Staingard Plus is only available to residents on the UK mainland.