Buoyant Balmoral 3 Seater Sofa (in Lagore Beige Fabric)
- 3 Seater sofa
- Hardwood & Composite Board frame
- Dowelled, screwed, glued & stapled journey
- High quality sprung seats & webbed back suspension
- Reversible high quality ‘Super Bultex’ foam seat cushions
- Zipped in back cushions
- Traditional styling and detailing
- High back proportions & loose seat cushions
- ‘Easy exit’ upright back with generous lumbar cushions
- Compact suite proportions & narrow arm feature
- High back wing detail
- Leaf patterned upholstery
- Part of the Buoyant Balmoral living room furniture range
- Shown: 3 Seater Sofa, Outer Fabric: Lagore Beige
How to order what's shown
- Outer Fabric: Lagore Beige
- Free delivery on orders totalling more than £400
- 5-6 weeks delivery (approx as fabric dependent) on all Buoyant orders
- 2 person home delivery to the room of your choice
- Premium delivery on Buoyant delivery applies North of Glasgow, SA postcode in Wales and West of Exeter TQ, PL, TR postcodes.
- We have specific premium plus postcodes as well:
- IV is an additional £80
- AB is an additional £71
- Please note that we cannot combine orders from other suppliers products on the website to qualify for 'free delivery'.
- Please note that it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the delivery team have clear and unobstructed access
Choose Your Fabric
Staingard Upholstery Protection
Accidents can happen to anyone at any time. But with Staingard Plus, you can put your mind at ease knowing that if an accident happens to your new furniture, they are there to put it right for you. Staingard Plus is a specialist upholstery insurance scheme, that starts the moment your furniture is delivered, for a period of 5 years. Staingard is available in three increasingly comprehensive levels of protection: Level 1 – Stains; Level 2 – Stains and Accidental Damage; and Level 3 – Stains, Accidental Damage and Structural Damage.
Level 1 (Stains)
Acids, Cosmetics, Shoe Polish, Ink, Bleaches, Caustics, Corrosives, Paints, Superglue, Coffee, Ketchup, Cola, Human and animal bodily fluids, Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing, including denim and All food stuff & drink
Level 2 (Stains and Accidental Damage) Fabric Kit
Level 1 stain protection + Rips, Burns, Scuffs, Punctures, Scratches, Breakage, Dents or Chips, Water, liquid or heat marks, Pet Damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
Level 3 – Stains, Accidental Damage and Structural Damage
Level 1 & 2 protection plus Frame warpage and breakage, Peeling of veneered or laminated finishes, Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture, Broken zips, castors and buttons, Bending and Breakage of Metal Components, Failure of Recliner Mechanisms Including Electrical Textil Kit, Motors and Associated Electric Components.
Level 4 – Stains, Accidental Damage and Structural Damage + Care Kit
Level 1, 2 & 3 protection plus care kit
Should you be unfortunate enough to have a problem with your new furniture, that falls within your level of protection, Staingard will resolve the issue at no extra cost. You can call Staingard’s Claim Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staingard can then offer you advice on how to resolve the problem yourself. If this cannot be done, Staingard will arrange for a member of their national team of professional service technicians to visit your home. Should the technician be unsuccessful, Staingard will replace the damaged or stained part of your furniture. Please note Staingard Plus is only available to residents on the UK mainland.
Fabric Easy Care Kit (Click to enlarge):
This care kit contains specialist products for the care and maintenance of your fabric upholstery including micro fibres. The contents of this kit will vary according to the specific finish of the furniture you have bought.
Leather Easy Care Kit (Click to enlarge):
This kit contains simple to use high performance products designed to ensure you maintain the appearance of your Leather Upholstery. Upholstery. These products can be used on all leather finishes except suede, nubuck and bycast.
Fabric & Leather Mix Easy Care Kit (Click to enlarge):
This care kit contains specialist products for the care and maintenance of your Leather and Fabric Upholstery. These products can be used on all leather finishes except suede, nubuck and bycast.